Monday, February 22, 2010

A message from Jimmy T.

Dear Friends and Family,

I have been blessed with the opportunity of a lifetime! My video, titled “Gloucester Fisherman” because I am so very proud of my community and maritime heritage, has been selected to the Final 10 of the “Survivor” Casting Call Contest! Whichever video of the final 10 receives the most votes, that person will likely be a castaway in season 21/22 of “Survivor”!!!

Now it's up to you! My ONLY chance is for you to click on the link below, vote for me, and take a moment to forward this e-mail to as many friends, as far reaching as possible.

Jimmy T

www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call//

Click to see Jimmy T's video.

This is the only time you will see friend and neighbor Jimmy T resting on his oars. Here he and his mates are waiting for the bouys to be set out in the middle of the harbor for the St Peter's Fiesta Men's Seine Boat Finals.

7 comments:

dAwN said...

Oh how exciting..i will go vote now!

A New England Life said...

I'm trying to vote but every time I click on the button nothing happens. Do you know if I have to sign in?

How cool would that be for a Gloucester fisherman to make it onto Survivor!

Btw, my daughter and I were in Rockport/Gloucester today. We had a wonderful time!

Hundewanderer said...

I voted, or tried to, the website seems to have issues, but I'll keep trying.

Red hat guy in that photo is handsome, and he looks like trouble, look at that smirk.

Good luck to Jimmy...

Steve Borichevsky said...

Thanks for trying Laura and Hundewanderer. I'll go up and log your votes. I noticed that all a lot of websites with funky java code are becoming buggy.

Thanks dAwN!

Steve Borichevsky said...

Thanks for trying Laura and Hundewanderer. I'll go up and log your votes. I noticed that all a lot of websites with funky java code are becoming buggy.

Thanks dAwN!

Chris said...

Voted sir ;-)

Tabib said...

1 vote from me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails