Thursday, February 25, 2010

Going for Glory in Gloucester.

The sun sets on Gloucester Town Hall. One of the last nice days we had before this week of rain. It looks like it is going to be nasty all weekend.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse



There are two things going on in Gloucester that I think is very special. GoodMorningGloucester is about to reach 1 Million Hits. Folks, that is HUGE.



Jimmy T sends his thanks on GoodMorningGloucester.org.
Photo courtesy of GoodMorningGloucester.org


If you had trouble voting for Jimmy, they have changed the site a bit. If the button doens't let you vote, drop me a comment and I will be happy to cast your vote for you. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/casting_call//

5 comments:

A New England Life said...

Congrats to GMG! That's awesome!

I voted for Jimmy a couple times but apparently we can vote as many times as we like? I'll keep going back.

Wish I had put something on my last post about it. Do you know when voting ends, Steve?

A New England Life said...

I see, one vote per day until March 5th.

eileeninmd said...

Great shot of Old Glory and the sky!

Bill S. said...

A very beautiful picture of our flag. It looks like it has spent a few days flying.

Kcalpesh said...

Composition looks really brilliant!

Pixellicious Photos

Related Posts with Thumbnails