Friday, April 24, 2009

Forgotten Photo Friday, Derby Warf Light, Salem, MA

For those that are new to SMU, Forgotten Photo Friday is my chance to pull photos out of the archives that I never got around to posting. Usually they are great photos for the time, but then my attention gets pulled to something else before I get a chance to post them and before you know it, the photos are no longer timely.

Such is this photo of Derby Warf Light with the fall colors located in Salem, Massachusetts.

©2009 ShootingMyUniverse

7 comments:

The Early Birder said...

Thanks for digging this one out Steve. I have to show it to Anita tonight as she wants to visit New England for "the fall colours".

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is one of those postcards ones Steve. A lovely shot.

VALKYRIEN said...

Great colors in this photo! So different from your SkyWatch - but still lovely blue.

Cheryl Ann said...

Beautiful photo, Steve! I love lighthouses and fall colors and this one has them both! I'm going to have to check out your wine and food blog, too, since hubby and I also enjoy those two items!

Abe Lincoln said...

I really like the colors in this photo. It is really nice. It also looks like a small town. I wonder how different it is from where I was born.

Such wonderful places, so different from where I have lived. The Hamlet of Gordon, Ohio is where I was born and raised and it is how small hamlets used to be and this one still exists.

The Hamlet of Gordon

hip chick said...

Great idea. I have a picture of the "Friendship" which is "moored" right next to the "lighthouse."
I love that part of Salem.

Anna said...

This is really nice archived photo of yours, blue water really stands out. You know it happens to me too, I have so many great photos, and then I always find something else or something new and recent. I like your blog title too. Anna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails