Thursday, August 7, 2008

Want to do a link exchange?


Shooting My Universe is a photography blog. I’m open to exchanging links with other photography blogs in the spirit that we all can inspire each other.

If you can say yes to the following, I’d like to exchange links with you:
-Is your blog driven by good photography?
-Is it positive in nature?
-Do post at least once per week?
-Have you been posting for at least three months and have blow through the “Gee, this is a lot of work” barrier?


Drop me an email or leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Tony nile life said...

gee's you ask a lot of qu's

-Is your blog driven by good photography? (A)do we not all think our photos are good.
-Is it positive in nature?(a) isn't nature positive?
-Do post at least once per week?(a) maybe do I post once a day on several blogs.
-Have you been posting for at least three months and have blow through the “Gee, this is a lot of work” barrier? (a ) now I know some comp lingo but" gee" is new to me If I knew what it meant then I may be able to answer positively.
and if it means do I do A lot of work to make my blogs, the answer is yes very much so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails