Monday, February 13, 2017

Barred Owl Photo Study

I was going to head over to my local farm store to pick up some produce and locally grown beef, but as started to open the garage door, I thought I spied an owl through one of the garage door windows as it scanned my vision throught the trees. I hit the stop button and closed the door.
Looked out another nearby window and sure enough, there was a Barred Owl! I was so lucky to spot it because if I drove out, it would have most likely flushed.
©2017 Steve Borichevsky
©2017 Steve Borichevsky
©2017 Steve Borichevsky
©2017 Steve Borichevsky
A detail image of the the face.
©2017 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

What a beauty

Carol Mattingly said...

You got him Steve. I have never seen an owl of any type in the wild. Go figure. Stunning photos. Carol

The Furry Gnome said...

Awesome!

Steve Borichevsky said...

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed this wonderful bird.

Related Posts with Thumbnails