Friday, October 14, 2016

Forgotten Photo Friday, “Should I go digital?”

It was December 2006. We had just moved to Gloucester, Massachusetts where I started a new job. I was holding a 3.1MPx Cannon Point-and-Shoot camera. I had set my camera gear aside 10 years prior. I was shooting a lot of birds back then. Some things don’t change.

I took this shot and remember thinking, “It would be nice to get back into photography and start shooting birds again.” By 2008, I had picked up my first big boy DSLR and I was off to the races.

IMG_0011-2

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Good shot Steve and yes keep shooting more birds.

Steve Borichevsky said...

Thanks, Margaret, I think I'll be shooting birds until I am pushing up daisies, and the I'll be shooting those too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails