Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Shooting in the North East

The Northeast is the toughest place to shoot birds. Forgive these ho-hum shots that I took on April 30th. I take these sometimes just to capture the rhythm on the seasons and what comes through when.

An Yellow-rumped Warbler popped up out of a bush.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

A Black-throated Green foraging high in a hemlock tree.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

Singing sweetly and moving quickly through the forest was this Black-and-white Warbler.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

Stop by tomorrow, I’ll have something better for you.

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Those are my kind of bird pictures!

Frank Boxell said...

Steve ... I have plenty of those type of shots on a daily basis!

BTW I'm posting some work on http://fabirding.blogspot.com/ so you might like to drop by from time to time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails