Thursday, May 26, 2016

Never pass up an opportunity to create some art

I was shooting by a swamp last Saturday. I saw a Northern Black Water Snake swimming by.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

It swam off to my left about 30 feet away and I didn’t think much of it.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

That is until a few minutes passed by and I saw it about eight feet from my feet.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

It came in a little closer.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

We watched each other for a little while and then off it went. Never pass up an opportunity to create some art.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

EasyDiverChris said...

Wonderful image. Thanks for posting it.

The Furry Gnome said...

Egreat snakeix!

The Furry Gnome said...

Sorry, that was supposed to be "Great snake pix!"

Ida said...

Awesome photos and yeah that snake skin is an "art piece".

Related Posts with Thumbnails