Monday, May 9, 2016

Eastern Phoebe photo study

©2016 Steve BorichevskyWe have had a pair of Eastern Phoebes in the yard for quite a while this spring. I have not had an opportunity to shoot them because of the bad weather or the necessity to get to work on time. Last weekend, we had favorable conditions and the lighting was good. I found a good place where they were frequenting and I just waited.

I know that there are two because one is going through a molt and lost its tail feathers. Nevertheless, it still pumped its stubby tail as Eastern Phoebes do.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Frank Boxell said...

Nice to spend some time with the yard residents and get some cracking good shots.

Bob Pelkey said...

Nice work, Steve. Based on research I've recently made, Plymouth Beach looks like an extremely rewarding place to be in June/ July.

Related Posts with Thumbnails