Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thacher Island Lights

It has been a long time since I have sont the Thacher Island lights. I went out on February 20th to practice some night photography.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

This is the Milkyway as it was seen over Rockport, Massachusetts.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

This is what Thacher Island looked like to me when I arrived on location. I have to chuckle because the landscape is very rocky and one has to scamper around over rocks and boulders. I forgot how difficult the footing was. But I made it out without banging up my gear or my body.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

Roy Norris said...

These are amazing images Steve.
No light pollution here.

Bob Pelkey said...

Very interesting work, Steve. I can't imagine anyone tiring of this subject.

Pam said...

Lovely photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails