Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cape Neddick Light

I never know what is going to happen when I head up to Maine. I was counting on a calm, clear night when I arrived, however there was a strong wind out of the south that was pulling a lot of moisture up from the ocean surface. It totally changed what I was going to shoot when I got there. Such is the life of an outdoor photographer in New England.
©2016 Steve Borichevsky
When the image above what taken, the sun is already down and below the blue hour is well underway. The stars started to come out.
©2016 Steve Borichevsky

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

The blue hour was winding down and clouds started to build up. This was the last good image that I captured. I was planning on getting some images after twilight but the weather was deteriorating. It was time to go home and warm up.
©2016 Steve Borichevsky

1 comment:

Carol Mattingly said...

Loved every single one of these. Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails