Friday, February 19, 2016

Forgotten Photo Friday, Gulf Fritillaries

When I travel, I’m usually without references. I saw this bug in Clearwater, Florida and thought that it looked like a bug I shot in my in-laws back yard up in San Jose, California. It is time to do an archive dive.

©2016 Steve Borichevsky

Sure enough, it is a Gulf Fritillary and yes, I did! This Gulf Fritillary was shot in July of 2009 in San Jose, California.

DSC_0001

But it doesn’t stop there! I shot the next three on the island of Hawaii in December 2011.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Finally, I shot this one on December 27, 2013 in Palm Springs, California.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Exquisite butterfly and shots

Ida said...

Gorgeous shots. That 1st one is stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails