Monday, August 10, 2015

Watch where you are shooting!

When I find a cooperative subject, I will take the time to survey the scene and try a few different things. I always watch the background. If I have the opportunity to set up the shot so that the background is far behind the subject, I’ll take it. The first three photos are of the same female Blue Dasher on the same stalk of grass. They were taken at different angles of attack to give three unique images. Now how fun is that?

©2015 Steve Borichevsky

©2015 Steve Borichevsky

©2015 Steve Borichevsky

©2015 Steve Borichevsky

The final shot is of an Autumn Meadowhawk.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Fantastic shots, dragonflies are quite stunning!

The Furry Gnome said...

Wow! They certainly were co-operative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails