Thursday, June 4, 2015

Another Ovenbird

As my regular folks know, the Ovenbird is how I know it is summer. This year, it seems that there is an abundance of Ovenbirds. This is the second Ovenbird sighting that I have had this year and I was lucky to find this one up in a tree calling on a cloudy day. This is the first time that an Ovenbird didn’t give me the stink eye and jump into the bushes. I got to watch him from a distance for about five minutes.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Great pictures! You so seldom get a good view of them!

Margaret Adamson said...

This is a very beautifu little birds and these shots are marvellous

Kelly said...

...super sweet photos! These birds make me think of summer as well. (We haven't had an abundance of them this year, though. Lucky for you!)

Silver Parrot said...

He wanted an audience for his virtuoso performance!

Related Posts with Thumbnails