Saturday, May 30, 2015

Woodchuck

Woodchucks are vary wary when it comes to humans. Let’s face it, they are considered varmints. I was standing over a woodchuck hole while I was shooting some maple flowers. I saw a little nose poke out of the hole. I was literarily standing right over the hole shooting straight down. We played this game for about 15 minutes. I guess it was just a curious about me as I was about it. The first two were shot with my 24-85mm kit lens.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

The last shot was taken with my 300mm F/4.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

Carol said...

The holes can be dangerous for horses and cattle...but they sure are cute little guys.

Ida said...

What perfect timing. You don't often see them coming up out of the den like that.

Silver Parrot said...

He wasn't too scared of you at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails