Sunday, May 24, 2015

Highlights

I admit it. I do not shoot very many people. But I do pay attention to how photographers photograph people in the studio. Why? Because they bring great ideas to the table. As wildlife shooters, we cannot always have front on lighting. Heck, I’ll even shoot in the middle of the day. Check out these three high noon shots. You got to be fearless with the life.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Two more tricky lighting shots.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

what a lovely bird and I like these shots.

Roy Norris said...

Yes thats pretty damn special Steve, especially the last one.

Silver Parrot said...

The time of day and amount of light don't seem to have been any hindrance to you in taking these beautiful photos. The bird looks wonderful. I'm often limited to shooting only at mid-day during my lunch hour from work. Admittedly, I'm an extreme novice at this, but I try to make the light and the settings on my camera work for me in those conditions.

Related Posts with Thumbnails