Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My first New England warbler of the season

Pine Warblers are amongst the first warblers to come through the area during the spring migration. This Pine Warbler was singing along the Ipswich River as I started my hike. I would prefer not to have a branch cross the face of my subject, but sometimes you have to take what you can.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

On my hike out, I could hear him singing near where I had found him earlier. He was a little more cooperative, but didn’t sing for the camera this time. Well, sometimes you have to take what you can get.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Wilma said...

And you got some good ones!

Ida said...

What a cute bird. I love the color. You had some great shots. #3 is my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails