Friday, April 10, 2015

Forgotten Photo Friday, Cactus Flowers

I have been sitting on these cactus flowers for a year now. Since the weather here has not been very agreeable, I though that it is a good time to work on these flowers found in the Mojave desert.

Beavertail Cactus

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Cow’s Tongue, a Texas native

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

I believe that these are Engelmann’s Hedgehogs

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

I’m not sure about this one

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Mojave Hedgehog

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Prickly Pear

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

These are gorgeous shots but you 'sitting' in them must have been very painful!!!

Wilma said...

I had the same thought that Margaret did! The quality of the light in the dessert really brings out the intensity of colors of the petals.

Related Posts with Thumbnails