Saturday, March 28, 2015

Steve is back in production!

Okay, I know I have been basically ignoring you for the last five weeks. I am sorry about that, but I’m back.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

On February 21st when these photos were taken, I hopped onto an air plane and headed south. This trip was a little different because I was working remotely during the day and was doing some life improvement coursework in the evening and weekends. Thus I had no time to go out and do some shooting and as much as it caused me anxiety, my gear was left back in my home office.

Above is a picture of Hull, Massachusetts. We had already had nine feet of snow by the time I left. Upon returning to work, my friends tell me that I missed a couple more snow storms. But at least now we can see over the tops of the snow banks.

But for all the whining we do about the weather, New Englanders can be a hardy bunch. Check out the little dots in the water on the right side of the picture, just left of the ice pack.

©2014 Steve BorichevskyThose dots are sail boats sailing in Boston Harbor.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

I thought you had fallen off the planet Phil. Glad to have you back and hope all went well. Heat wave a great weekend.

Frank said...

Good to hear from you Steve now you've migrated back home to icy New England.

I trust the trip was sucessful and hope it won't be so long before all that snow disappears.

Roy Norris said...

Nice clear shots Steve, I guess with your mobile (cell).

The Furry Gnome said...

Amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails