Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Rock Wren

My in-laws have a nice house with a typical postage stamp yard. But I’m always impressed with the birds that come through their yard. On this trip there was a Rock Wren that was hanging out. On this particular occasion, I had my gear in hand. And if you think that this is a good yard bird, they had Costa’s Hummingbirds, Yellow-rumped Warblers and a Vermillion Flycatcher stopped by for a cameo appearance! (Sorry, that bird got away, but it was a thrill to see it anyway.)

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Nice bird... Happy new year.

Margaret Adamson said...

I look forward to see the other birds.

John @ Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

I think you need a winter home in Palm Springs. Someday, maybe?

Ida said...

Very nice shot of this wren.

Related Posts with Thumbnails