Monday, December 1, 2014

Buskirks Bridge after the storm

Not far away from yesterday’s little train station is Buskirks Bridge. I’ve always wanted to shoot covered bridges in the snow, but getting on location from where I live to where the bridges are takes three to four hours and driving around after winter storms is not my most favorite thing to do. Since there are several bridges close by my mom’s house, I grabbed my gear and took advantage of the storm.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

6 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Lovely scenic shots Steve.
We have not seen any of this white stuff yet.

The Furry Gnome said...

Very nice pictures! The snow really does set it off nicely.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Awesome shots, Steve. I really like the reflection shots. I think the second one is my fav. Well done!

Judy said...

I think the last one is my favourite!!!

Carol Mattingly said...

Beautiful.

Felicia said...

fabulous captures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails