Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cell phone street photography in France

We had business in Annecy, France. After the day’s meetings, I took to the streets to wander about the old town. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I was packing my new LG G3 for camera gear. These photos were taken with a spattering of light sources in the early evening hours.
©2014 Steve Borichevsky
Looking across Lake Annecy.
©2014 Steve Borichevsky
Who doesn’t like shooting produce?
©2014 Steve Borichevsky
It seemed like every one was taking pictures with their cell phones.
©2014 Steve Borichevsky
The same location after the sun went down.
©2014 Steve Borichevsky
The fish monger.
©2014 Steve Borichevsky©2014 Steve Borichevsky
I hope you enjoyed this little look at Annecy.

2 comments:

Taster B said...

Beautiful!

Kathryn said...

Wow, absolute gorgeous. The colors pop! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails