Monday, October 20, 2014

Arriving in Germany

Wow, on the 11th of October, we flew out of Boston at 10:30 PM and touched down in Germany at 11:00 AM local time on the 12th. I don’t sleep on airplanes, so for me it was like landing at 4:30 in the morning. We got settled into our hotel in Wetzlar and by 1:00 PM (with my body telling me that it was now 7:00 in the morning), we went out for a walk to find something to eat.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Hmmm… what’s on the menu?

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

A great, spicy Italian pasta dish and a glass of Piedmont Barbara. Hand made fresh pasta and meat sauce. Yah, body it may feel like 7:00 in the morning, but it is after high noon here. Stop whining and get into the local time zone!

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Love the architecture Steve.

Taster B said...

So I wasn't imagining things.... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails