Sunday, July 20, 2014

I’m back!

I’m back, but you probably didn’t miss me. We’ve been out of town for three weeks. I put up three weeks of content before leaving! Thank you all for continuing to check in. I had two weeks of vacation, one in Bolinas, California and another in Princeville, Hawaii plus a third week of working at our home offices in Santa Clara, California. We took the red-eye back to Boston from Oakland, California last night and touched down at 9:00am Boston time this morning. Needless to say, I’m jet-lagged.

Below is a beach on the north end of Kawai. It was just the quintessential island paradise.  We didn’t have trouble finding locations that were peaceful and not over-run.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

5 comments:

Carol Mattingly said...

Gorgeous. Good to be home I bet.

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Wellcome!!!.. :-))) Nice place.. Regards from Spain..

John @ Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

Fooled me. Well now you'll have to make amends by showing some stellar photos. You're off to a good start. Welcome home.

Frank said...

Wondered where you were hiding ... now we know.

Susan said...

Looks like an inviting place...refreshing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails