Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Boys are back in town - 2014

Finally, a beautiful weekend day in New England. Temperatures in the mid ‘70s and sunny. I took a trip over to the Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary.  I know I’ve been posting a lot of material from the west lately. I’m happy to report that there are now some color in the landscape.

I must have seen the good part of a dozen male Common Yellowthroats.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Baltimore Oriole

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

I have never seen Bobolink at the Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, But there were two or three.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

There were a pair of male Black-and-white Warblers passing through.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Great bird sightings and pix!

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve Yes I agree. Great shots and finds.

Roy Norris said...

What a great set of images.
The Yellowthroat in particular Steve.

Related Posts with Thumbnails