Sunday, May 18, 2014

Finally! Spring

I’m posting images from Massachusetts today, these are all from Essex County. Yes, everything is greening up. I cannot tell you how wonderful it looks in Massachusetts now.

First up is a Killdeer that I shot in the flower bed, in the rain. Those are day lilies popping up.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

I went for a woodland walk and found these Wood Anemones. It is the first time I’ve seen them in this shade.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

Not to far way, I found this flower. I think is is something that has gone feral?

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

This Eastern Chipmunk was relaxing by some green willow shoots.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

It was a long, cold and nasty winter that just wouldn’t let go. I shouldn’t complain. My Colorado friends are posting pictures of snow on FB.

Be sure to visit Today’s Flowers this week.

3 comments:

Ida said...

Wonderful shots. That little Chipmunk is adorable. Loved the flowers. The White one has leaves that resemble a peony bush.

Steve Borichevsky said...

Yes, but it was much smaller, about the size of a quarter. The plants were 6-10 inches tall.

Ela said...

Your photos are wonderful !

Related Posts with Thumbnails