Monday, April 21, 2014

Sharp-shinned Hawk

Continuing with the yard bird theme, I was walking by the picture window in the living room and saw a flock of American Goldfinch flying like they has someplace to go. Looking over the deck I saw a shape in the woods. Ah, it’s the Sharpie. No wonder the Goldfinch wanted to be somewhere else! Not the best picture, but since I have obsessive-compulsive bird photography disorder, I couldn’t resist taking a shot. If only it were somewhere easier to shoot. Then it flew off, and I thought that would be the end of that.

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky©2014 Steve Borichevsky

©2014 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve Lovely lighting on this beautiful Hawk.

Judy said...

Beautiful bird! The photography must be easier without the leaves on the trees, too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails