Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Outbuilding

There is an old outbuilding by the side of the road in Ipswich that I’ve had my eye on for about four years now. I’ve always thought that it would make an interesting image in the fall. I’ve finally had good light, good foliage and the right amount of carpeting to get the shot that I want. Driving down the road, this is the first view that you will see it.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

But it just gets better as you go by.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

And then you go by.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Yes, I will visualize a shot, sometimes years in advance. This little photo shoot allows me to get my attention onto something else. Mission accomplished.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Well done Steve. You really are an artist of the digital age. Lovely results with this series.

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice pictures! I know that feeling of seeing a possible picture, but waiting til the light or the season is right. I waited 3 years to see the ephemeral waterfall I recently posted pix of.

Carol Mattingly said...

Love old buildings with Fall's beautiful carpeting.

Cheri said...

Love these photos! If walls could speak.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve I love this old wooden shed nestling in the surrounding autumn coloured leaves.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve I love this old wooden shed nestling in the surrounding autumn coloured leaves.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve I love this old wooden shed nestling in the surrounding autumn coloured leaves.

Judy said...

Wow!!! That is a wonderful building!! And it does look perfect with the golden leaves!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails