Saturday, November 9, 2013

Remember last year about this time?

We had an irruption of White-winged Crossbills a year ago. I actually took these photos on “The Fort”, the neighborhood that I lived in for six years in Gloucester. It’s right on the harbor, more known for gulls than for cool crossbills.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

These inspired me to make a graphic for a coffee mug that (and here comes the shameless promotion) you can grab a cup for yourself at my Zazzle store.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

image

Shop & Create on Zazzle

This mug can be configured with different styles and sizes at the store.

2 comments:

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Fine.. Great pictures .. Congratulations and good weekend ..

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve Great shots of these birds and I like the mug idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails