Wednesday, October 2, 2013

On the road again!

Yes, I love taking road trips during this time of year. Here I am on Rt 9 which runs across the Green Mountains in Vermont. The Molly Stark Trail runs between Brattleboro and Bennington.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Because it is at a higher elevation, the leaves are near peak.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Half way across is the town of Wilmington. This is a B&B on the east side of town.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

A little further down the road, closer to Brattleboro is Hogback Mountain. I’ve taken you here before.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

But this is the fist time I’ve had some good weather during the fall season.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

The lighting is a bit harsh, sorry. I hit the top at mid day. Oh well. It was just a great day to be on top of the world.

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I always love a good road trip. It looks like you had a good one.

Roy Norris said...

Thats some beautiful scenery Steve.

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

I should have been there right about now but plans changed. Do show more of what I am missing. Great images these all are Steve.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve These are stunning photographs of the countryside and the wonderful colours on the fall

Laura. M said...

Preciosos colores de otoño!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails