Sunday, October 27, 2013

More fall foliage photos from my daily commute

Over the seven years since I’ve been in the area, I’ve gotten to know some of these trees can be counted upon to give a good show in the fall. Below are a group of trees in a cemetery here in Ipswich. 

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Below is a photo from the Essex River where Herald Burnham has his ship yard. The trees there usually give a good show. This year, I’ve been trying to get there at high tide during a calm wind and peak foliage. It just didn’t come to pass this year. Oh, well. I’ve shown you these trees over the years.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

At the intersection of 1A and Rt 133 in Ipswich, you’ll find this group of trees which never disappoint.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Hi It is wonderful to see these autumn colours but I love the shot with the boat in it.

retriever said...

Wonderfull warm color, great shot, Love much the first and second shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails