Monday, October 28, 2013

Mill in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont

Remember back on October 15th I reported that I took a road trip up to the Northeast Kingdom? Well, this was my target. I learned about this mill and just had to take off like a bat out of hell to get up there before the foliage dropped. Ha! I was about three days too late. There was a big rain and wind storm that knocked down the foliage. Bummer, but I really love this shot.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

It just goes to show you how neurotic I get in the fall. I drove three and a half hours just for this one target. Would I do it again? In a heart beat. This photo is included in my new 2014 New England Calendar:

13 comments:

Dave said...

its exceptional Steve, Are you revisiting next year?

Steve Borichevsky said...

If the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, you betcha.

The Furry Gnome said...

Love the picture!

Arija said...

A super shot! Would make a great jigsaw puzzle.

Roy Norris said...

A great subject superbly taken Steve.

Helen said...

A beautiful shot.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve I stunning shots and will look lovely in your calendar.

Cynthia said...

Beautiful! It will be a great fall photo for your calendar.

bunnits said...

Excellent photo!

ladyfi said...

Wow wow wow - utterly magical!

eileeninmd said...

Gorgeous scene and photo, Steve!

Our photos said...

Beautiful photo!
Greetings, RW & SK

chai-and-chardonnay.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful setting.I can only imagine how great is must look wiyh all the fall colors around! Maybe next year?

Related Posts with Thumbnails