Friday, October 25, 2013

Forgotten Photo Friday, good by old friends.

Last week, I took a few images of the sun rising behind a swamp maple in the front yard. I had no idea that when I would come home from work that evening, the tree would be gone.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Also the maple tree in the background is gone. My survivor has been felled.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

That area is part of a habitat restoration project and taking down the trees is part of the program. I’m a bit disappointed, but life goes on.

3 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

Hi Steve Oh dear! I never like to hear of trees being felled but from what you say in the link, it was struggling anyway. Here today, gone tomorrow!

Judy said...

Well, at least you have those wonderful images to remember them by...
I am still with my Mom, but the home has a couple of free computers, so I am catching up...

Linnea said...

Yep...life goes on! Lovely shots! Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy viewing your pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails