Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sunflower Photo Study

I was driving home on Sunday and found a field of sunflowers growing by the road. It was raining so I didn’t pull over. I decided to go back over on Monday. I was trying to time the photo shoot in between the rain showers that we had all weekend.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

These are in prime condition and they will start to droop down with the weight of the seed heads soon. I used the woods in the background to give a blander background.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

I decided to try a few compositions.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

And break a few rules.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

A macro shot.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

You all know me. I’ve just got to have a bug on my flowers, 'cause that’s just the way it is.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Such happy flowers.

Kerri Farley said...

Lovely!! Sunflowers always make me smile.... you can't frown when you see one can you?

The Furry Gnome said...

Great series; best sunflower pix I've seen this year!

Margaret Adamson said...

They would brighten up any day. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails