Sunday, September 15, 2013

Keeping the peace since 1781

I took a sortie over to Bennington, VT to check out some machines at a car show. The Bennington County Sheriff was there.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Can you imagine getting pulled over for speeding on Rt 7 by this 1950 Ford Custom?

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

I think that the perpetrator back in the 50s would most likely have more leg room than today. But on the serious side, this is the County Sheriff’s ride today. I thought these would make a great “then and now” post.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Thats great Steve. I do like the "Cow Pusher" on the current one.

Margaret Adamson said...

HI Steve.Loved seeing the cars. Great shots.

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

My first thought was Dan Matthews (Broderick Crawford) Highway Patrol. Great show.

Dave said...

Superb post - Love the 50s type patrol car

Related Posts with Thumbnails