Friday, September 6, 2013

Forgotten Photo Friday, Hutton’s Vireo

It is time for that weekly archive dive where I go head first into the cyber vault to find a nugget that slipped my mind. Well, let me tell you, this one not only slipped my mind, but is skidded out of memory completely. I’m pretty excited to find this Hutton’s Vireo that I shot on the 21st of December, 2010. Not only that, but I totally nailed the shots. It’s is a good thing because I was still shooting JPG back then.

Hutton's Verio 12-21-2010 3-06-18

Hutton's Verio 12-21-2010 3-06-17 PM

Investigating further I found that I shot this at Point Lobos State Preserve in California.

2 comments:

Roy Norris said...

Yes they are great shots Steve.

Margaret Adamson said...

I agree. Great you stumbled over it again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails