Monday, August 12, 2013

Bridge at the Green, Arlington, Vermont

The West Arlington bridge is that I knew from my younger days. This bridge crosses the Batten Kill near the Vermont-New York boarder along Rt 313. This bridge in not far from that drop-dead gorgeous farm that I showed you on July 15th. If you cross this bridge from 313 and take a right, you will go right past Norman Rockwell’s Vermont studio.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

Speaking of heading down memory lane, my last role of film was shot here.

Be sure to visit Our World Tuesday this week!.

5 comments:

Margaret Adamson said...

This cover over bridge is lovely looking. I like the way you have framed it in your photos and the red and green colours compliment and other.

Gary Phillips said...

Nicely done!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon |River, Canada.

eileeninmd said...

Great shots of the Covered Bridge, Steve! I enjoy seeing the covered bridges around here and also posted about one today.

Kay said...

I love covered bridges. We have about 5 of them here in California and I have seen all of them.

Joe Todd said...

Love covered bridges.. Ohio has a few

Related Posts with Thumbnails