Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Twelve thousand monkeys

I’m working on taking fewer dragon pictures this year. Not that I’m avoiding them, mind you. I’m just trying to amp up the quality by taking my time and taking a good shot. After all, twelve thousand monkeys pointing twelve thousand cameras each taking twelve thousand shots may get lucky. I don’t have time to edit that many shots.
Common Pondhawk
©2013 Steve Borichevsky
Blue Dasher
©2013 Steve Borichevsky
Blue Dasher
©2013 Steve Borichevsky
Common Whitetail
©2013 Steve Borichevsky
Common Whitetail
©2013 Steve Borichevsky

4 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

1 man instead of 12000 monkeys is way better, and it reflects in these photos. Awesome work Steve!

Kerri said...

These are FAB Steve!!!

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Fantastic pics... love the last one!

Judy said...

I know what you mean about editing - somehow I forget that, out in the field, too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails