Monday, April 22, 2013

All Cows Eat Grass

It is time to get out and about now that spring has arrived. I like to head over to Appleton Farms to walk around a bit to see the country life.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

It is a wonderful resource owned by a conservation organization that we belong to. We frequently buy their products too.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

I like to photograph the cows.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

All cows eat grass. So my music teacher told me when I was young.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

3 comments:

Arija said...

They certainly do and ours have been on short rations for quite a while. Thank God we just got some rain and hope the paddocks will green up again soon.

bunnits said...

Cows have the most wonderful soft, fuzzy ears. I hope they feel chic with their fashionable ear tags.

Judy said...

Not often you see brown cows...

Related Posts with Thumbnails