Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ghost of Christmas Past and Future

I took a drive up to Portland, Maine, about an hour and an half north of where I  live. I left the house at about noon, took a stop in Kittery and then meandered up Rt 1. I was forecasting a nice sunset and envisioned great possibilities for Portland Head Light. This was the scene as I arrived. Now if this was my only shot, I would have been a happy dude.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

But it just kept getting better and better as the sun went down. I’m thinking I’ve got my December calendar shots for next year in the can.

©2013 Steve Borichevsky

9 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, These are FAB!

ANITA said...

Wow!!tha iz a beautiful little house!!!!!♥♥♥

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

looks like a gingerbread house with white frosting

Roy Norris said...

Brilliant shots Steve.

cindyzlogic said...

VERY beautiful, Steve!!

Sharon M said...

It's very pretty.

Jane said...

Awesome shots!

Noemí Padrón said...

wuau, wuau, wuauuuu...ME GUSTA MUCHÍSIMO ESTE LUGAR...Es una auténtica preciosidad...Un lugar realmente hermoso y muy bien captado...

PRECIOSA

Abrazotes

Noemí

Jay Albert said...

That almost looks like a toy lighthouse sitting on a cake! Great shots Steve!

Related Posts with Thumbnails