Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snow Bunting

This time of year, we get the occasional flock of Snow Buntings that come down from the north. I’ve chosen this as my February photo for my wild bird calendar.

I do what I can to keep the cost down and to let you know when is a good time to by. Today Zazzle.com is running a 40% discount on calendars. This time of year, Zazzle rotates specials around daily, and if you do what to purchase some of my offerings, then today would be a good day.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

And if my offerings do not float your boat, then it’s okay. There are lots of folks on Zazzle with their own unique offerings. And what would be even better, if you were inclined, is to create some ephemera of your own!






Visit Camera Critters for more photos from the animal kingdom.

7 comments:

Sharon M said...

Oh, I didn't know you made calendars!

eileeninmd said...

Love the Snow Bunting, they are beautiful birds. Great shot, Steve!

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful bird!

bailey-road.com said...

Wonderful shot!

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely captures of this sweet little bird. I've never seen a snow bunting in the wild, only in photos.

e Joops said...

Beautiful!

Cats or Dogs?
Your opinion will be greatly appreciated. Have a great Sunday!

Judy said...

Such a beautiful bird! I love the way the background brings out his colours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails