Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gloucester’s third turbine comes into Gloucester Harbor

Ha! Okay, with the big wind turbine at Varian Semiconductor Engineering nearing completion, I knew that they were working towards lifting the rotor assembly early in the morning to take advantage of the wind speed. So I got out of bed early to get up to work. When I got out of the shower, I saw third wind turbine as it came through the front yard.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

I missed our wind turbine and the second one because they both snuck in while I was in the shower. The sun was not up yet and everything is a dreamy blue. Up by where I work is Gloucester Engineering. It will be the site of two smaller wind turbines. That is where this one is headed.

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

Amazing photos! Happy Skywatching!

Related Posts with Thumbnails