Friday, September 7, 2012

Forgotten Photo Friday, Darner

Can you believe that I’m already posting forgotten photos from July, 2012? Yes, July is a distant memory. Summer and dragonflies are both ephemeral. One memorable moment was when I photographed this darner on the side of a white pine tree. An then I probably got distracted by the next butterfly or schooner or bird or something and never got around to posting these images.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

These are unusual because they are not taken in my usual style.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

So why do I shoot so many dragons? It’s easy. I find it rather relaxing. When I’m shooting dragons I’m in my own world and totally focused on what I doing. I see a dragon, envision the image I want to take and take it. Dragonfly season is winding down. Soon there will only be Autumn Meadowhawks.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh.... I'm not ready for the Dragons to leave!
Great captures!

Sharon M said...

haha by the time I see it and envision the image I want, it's gone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails