Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Quarter Million Hits!

On Sunday, around 12:15 PM, SMU went over 250,000 hits. When I started this hobby four years ago, I was wondering if SMU would ever amount to anything.

250000

Over the years, one post has constantly had the most hits. Can you guess which one was the top post? These days it has been passed by Three P-town Lights.

For today, here are a couple of shots of Harold Burnham’s Ardelle I shot the other day while standing on the dock by the Heritage Center.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Carol Mattingly said...

Congratulations Steve. That is a huge accommplishment. I just passed up 29,000 and for me that was saying something. I love all your posts but especially those blue waters and boats. Carol

John Theberge said...

Congrats on all those hits, it makes blogging worth it.
www.mainenatureimages.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails