Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grazing Horses

There is a horse aesthetic that we humans tap into. Here in Massachusetts, and in New England for that matter, there are plenty of people that keep horses. And summertime is a good time to shoot horse images. I’m not a horse person but I though I’d give it a go. After all a good outdoor photographer has to be more that birds, bugs and boats. Just so I could try my hand, I grabbed the 300mm and shot these from the road. It makes it look like I was inside the field with them.  

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Yes, summertime. It must be a good time to be a horse.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Lovely images Steve. They make great subjects.

Carol Mattingly said...

They're gorgeous Steve. Just beautiful. So glad to see horse images from someone else for a change. Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails