Thursday, May 3, 2012

Springtime Springs in Saratoga Springs II

Continuing on with the springs of Saratoga Springs, we headed into the central part of town to take the waters there. It’s been about 11 years since I’ve done this, enough time to forget which spring was produced the most palatable water.

The Columbia Spring was the first we came upon.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Crystal clear!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Next we strolled over to the Deer Park Spring.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

You know you want a sip.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

As I said yesterday, be sure to bring a glass.

3 comments:

Carol Mattingly said...

Hadn't even a clue springs were in Saratoga Springs. Carol

Denise said...

It's been a long time since I visited Steve and I apologize for that, but it has been so much fun catching up today. I saw a comment of yours on an older post and thought I would come on by and say hello. Love these images, especially the flowing water.

Joe said...

Beautiful pics showing that spring blossom is on its peak. I love these sorts of places where I can true national colors around me.

Bed and Breakfast Luray

Related Posts with Thumbnails