Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Evening Creature Feature, Shootin’ in Uzi Mode

It’s warbler migration season here in the Atlantic North East. Hey, look…a yellow warbler.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Ah nuts, I missed it.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Wait, it popped back up! Hey, that’s no Yellow Warbler!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

It’s a Nashville Warbler!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Check it out!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

That’s a life bird for me!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

And you can even see the rusty mark on the crown.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

There it goes! Good thing I was shooting in Uzi mode!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

The Nashville Warbler was named by Alexander Wilson who first discovered near Nashville, Tennessee. The Nashville Warbler does not stay in Tennessee, it only migrates through.

5 comments:

Merisi said...

What a wonderful sequence!
And what a show-off model, after all!
Beautiful, thank you, and a wonderful weekend to you,
Merisi

Beyond My Garden said...

Boy, you ended up getting a few really nice shots, especially that one staring right at you.
nellie

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

I like that distinctive white circle around it's eye.

Roy said...

A life bird and what a great images Steve.
The white ring around the eye is so pronounced.

Kelly said...

Wow!! These are fab! I love seeing Nashvilles but haven't had the luck yet this year. I usually see a few as they come through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails