Wednesday, May 30, 2012

People ask me why I don’t play golf.

Honestly, why would I want to play golf? I have enough frustration in my life.

Like Snowy Egret on top of a tree in the late afternoon sun. &*#$!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

And the Yellow Warbler that turned around just as my camera figured out what I was focusing on. #*^%!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Same Yellow Warbler. Double #*^%!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

What the #*^%!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Come on, can some one throw me a bone here?

Seriously, my camera just wouldn’t auto focus on the yellow bird with the leaves behind it.

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

You’re killing me!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Triple #*^%!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

I waited 40 minutes swatting bugs for this? Ah, #*^%, #*^%, #*^%, #*^%!

©2012 Steve Borichevsky

Well, I’m not going to throw my camera into the water trap. Every once in a while, I swat one out of the park. Like the day I got this Northern Parula.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

2 comments:

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

I live right alongside a golf course (the 14th tee) and am always asked that. I have the same reply "Why would I want the added frustration in my life?" Golfers are entertaining to watch. Oh the language! Nice to see even the best of photographers have the same issue with bird photography as I. Thanks for making me feel a bit better. I admit I've never considered tossing my camera though.

Roy said...

I have days like that Steve. Often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails