Friday, April 27, 2012

Forgotten Photo Friday, back on track

If you recall last Friday, er, uh, I meant Saturday, I missed posting last Friday because my flight back from San Jose, CA was cancelled because of a broken lock on the door to the cockpit of our air plane.

Well, when I was writing my rant about “the media”, I was looking for a picture that I took back in 2004 at Hop Kiln Winery. I was going to use to illustrate the piece but I forgot where I put the photo.

Well, I found it, thus it makes a perfect Forgotten Photo Friday photo.

Sonoma County July 2004 020

This is on the door to the Hop Kiln Winery. I remember entering the old building reading a sign warning that the structure was not reinforced for earthquakes. Well, what would be the chances the my number would be up on that very day? Slim. And if He wanted me, He could certainly get me by some other means if I didn’t go in. So in we went!

Sonoma County July 2004 017

As I recall, we enjoyed the visiting the winery and liked the Big Red Proprietor’s Blend as it was indeed a big California red wine.

1 comment:

Sinbad and I on the Loose said...

Very near my home. I like that door latch. Great photo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails