Friday, March 23, 2012

Forgotten Photo Friday, Come sail with the Ardelle

For this week’s forgotten photo, I’m not digging too deep. This is a photo I took last summer that I though I’d share with you today and use it to introduce you to an interesting blog.

I keep an eye on Boat Building with Burnham. Harold Burnham keeps alive the wooden boat craft in Essex, Massachusetts. It is always interesting to see what is going on there. Harold’s last major project was the Schooner Pinky Ardelle.

©2011 Steve Borichevsky

The Ardelle is at home in Essex right now, but soon she will be coming back to Gloucester for the summer season. If you go to the Schooner Ardelle website, you will see something familiar. Harold and Laurie have chosen one of my submitted photos to be on their home page and on their brochures!

Harold will be setting sail on Gloucester Harbor all summer long and you’re cordially invited. Harold’s current project is helping with the restoration of the Schooner Adventure.

1 comment:

cindyzlogic said...

WoW! Steve! That's a gorgeous shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails